Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Eat, Pray, Love - Your Right to the Pursuit of Happiness


So I finally watched Eat, Pray, Love last night! It was awesome! I wish I would have watched it sooner as so many of my friends urged me to! Where was this movie a year ago??? It would have helped me to put into words what I, myself, was feeling! I love this part of the movie! I have always been extremely fond of Italians! Their zest for life and doing nothing! Its truly inspiring and intoxicating (maybe that's all the wine ;)! I also love Neil Young and Heart of Gold is one of my absolute favorites by him. It reminds me of the summer before my senior year and I had two of the best friends a person could ask for! We made places all over the little town of Valley City amazingly magical places and we gave them names like Virginia and Kansas. Virginia was my favorite and Heart of Gold always makes me think of that place and those two people laughing and smiling with me! Good times! If you haven't seen this movie then you must get on it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment